signing n : language expressed by visible hand gestures [syn: sign language]
- present participle of sign
- For signing as in the placing one's name on a document, see Signature.
- For use of the term in mathematics, see signature (mathematics).
- For signing as a form of communication using the hands in place of the voice, see manual communication.
- For signing as a method of authenticating digital information, see Digital signature.
- For the Wikipedia policy of signing Talk pages see Wikipedia:Sign_your_posts_on_talk_pages